The campaign again includes a partnership with The Emily Post Institute and Anna Post, great-great-granddaughter of Emily Post and co-author of the 18[sup.
What does EPI stand for?
EPI stands for Emily Post Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPI
We have 309 other meanings of EPI in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Parenting Initiative (Sacramento, CA)
- Election Products Inc (Urbanna, VA)
- Electrochemical Products, Inc. (New Berlin, Wisconsin)
- Electromedical Products International (Mineral Wells, TX)
- Electronic Payment Instrument
- Electronic Petrol Injection
- Electronic Position Indicator
- Electronic Processing Interchange
- Electronic Publishing Information
- Emergency Public Information (US Department of Energy)
- Employee Pension Insurance (various locations)
- Employment Policies Institute (Washington, DC, USA)
- Enbridge Pipelines, Inc. (Canada)
- Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Newark, DE)
- Energiepreisindex (energy price index of EVA; Austria)
- Energy Per Instruction
- Engine Performance Indicator
- Engineered Products, Inc. (Vernon, PA)
- Engineering Process Improvement
- Engineering Projects India Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Post is author and spokesperson for the Emily Post Institute, an organization that specializes in etiquette training.
Prying into someone's income or savings comes across as being judgmental about their success or status, says Peggy Post, director of the US-based etiquette empire Emily Post Institute.
“The governor acted exactly the way we would have recommended — in the letter,” said Cindy Post Senning of the Emily Post Institute, author of “The Guide to Good Manners for Kids” and “Teen Manners.
Sometimes you just have to cut back," says Cindy Post Senning, director of The Emily Post Institute, which offers etiquette advice.
Peter Post is Emily Post's great-grandson, and writes about etiquette, and Peggy, his wife, is director of the Emily Post Institute.
But Elizabeth Howell, spokesperson for the Emily Post Institute, is having none of it.
Peggy Post, the primary spokesperson and author for the Emily Post Institute, Burlington, Vermont, is not surprised by these responses.