Here I adopt the correction of Emerins (followed by Littre, Joly and others) and read epithumie instead of manuscript athumie.
What does EMD stand for?
EMD stands for Emerin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMD
We have 168 other meanings of EMD in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Music Distribution
- Electronics Maintenance Detachment
- Eliminate, Move, Digitise (Business) (What to do with non or low value added activities GE Capital)
- Emerald Downs (est. 1996)
- Emerald, Queensland, Australia - Emerald (Airport Code)
- Emergency Management Director
- Emergency Management Division
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher
- Emergency Medical Dispatching
- Emerging Market Debt
- Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy
- Émission de Moteur Diesel (French: Emission of Diesel Engine)
- Emotionally Disturbed
- Empirical Mode Decomposition (signal processing)
- Employment Manning Document
- Energy Management Division
- Engine Manufacturer Diagnostics
- Engine Model Derivative
- Engine Monitor Display
- Engineering and Manufacturing Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wild-type levels of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infectivity in the absence of cellular emerin protein.