TR35 for 2007 to be Honored at Technology Review's Emerging Technologies Conference at MIT VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug.
What does ETCON stand for?
ETCON stands for Emerging Technologies Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Topic Centre on Land Use and Spatial Information
- Edaran Tan Chong Motor (Malaysian car distributor)
- Electronics Technician Master Chief (USCG/USN Electronics Technician, pay grade E-9)
- Early Total Cervix Occlusion (surgery)
- Electric Terminal Company Ltd (Korea)
- Emergency Traffic Coordinating Officer
- European Transplant Coordinators Organization
- End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide
- East Texas Council of Governments
- European Testing for Certification of Office and Manufacturing Equipment
- Emerging Technologies Center of the Americas (Miami-Dade Community College)
- Early T-Cell Precursors (cell biology)
- Eltham Town Centre Partnership (UK)
- Entertainment Technician Certification Program
- East Tennessee Cave Rescue (Knoxville, TN)
- Export Trade Certificate of Review (US DoC)
- East Timor Crisis Reflection Network
- Electrolytic Tin Coated Steel
- Electronic Toll Collection System
- Electronic Traction Control System (automobile mechanics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The High Performance Ingredients Emerging Technologies Conference on April 22 and 23 featured such speakers as David Pollock, president, Clinical Results Inc.
Future-proof Fiber Deep tools - Key components of a Fiber Deep architecture, along with next-generation access modules, enable MSOs to drive more services from their installed plant In addition, Aurora Networks' CTO, Oleh Sniezko, will be presenting on RFoG and PON technologies at the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) Emerging Technologies Conference.
TR35 for 2007 to be Honored at Technology Review's Emerging Technologies Conference at MIT CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
Pioneer in Chip-to-Chip Communication to Be Honored at Technology Review's Emerging Technologies Conference at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sun Microsystems Laboratories (Sun Labs), the research wing of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
com; and events such as the annual Emerging Technologies Conference at MIT.
The 2007 winners will be honored at Technology Review's Emerging Technologies Conference at MIT on Wednesday, September 26th.
From alternative energy to metagenomics, nanoelectronics and more, Technology Review's Emerging Technologies Conference will explore "game-changing" innovations and their potential to influence everyday life.