What does ENTICHS stand for?
ENTICHS stands for Emerging New Technologies in Congenital Heart Surgery (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (Australian education system)
- Intestinal (Prefix)
- Enhanced Network for Traffic Services and Information Provided by Regional Information Centres in Europe
- Evaluating New Technologies for Roads Program Initiatives in Safety and Efficiency
- Erie-Niagara Tobacco-Free Coalition (Buffalo, NY)
- Epsin N-Terminal Homology
- European Network of Territorial Intelligence
- Emergent Networks Telecommunications Infrastructure Control Environment
- Enabling Teamwork, Interprofessional Collaboration and Education (Ontario, Canada)
- Environment & Nature Training Institute for Conservation Education (Illinois Department of Natural Resources)
- Ear-Nose-Throat Informatics Society (Japan)
- Engineer Terrain Information System
- European Network of Teratology Information Services (est. 1990)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Journal
- Executives Need Tough Jobs (based on the ENTJ personality type)
- Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- European Network of Traditional Music and Dance (Parthenay Cedex, France)
- Entity Management Information Base Working Group (IETF)