He is a board member of the Emerging Markets Traders Association (EMTA) and has authored a number of articles pertaining to the relative value characteristics of Emerging Markets corporate bonds in addition to contributing the Emerging Markets chapters to fixed income works by Frank J.
What does EMTA stand for?
EMTA stands for Emerging Markets Traders Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMTA
We have 22 other meanings of EMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Medical Technician - Intermediate
- Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Technician-Refresher (course)
- Emergency Medical Technician - Shock Trauma
- Elapsed Maintenance Time per Maintenance Action
- Elapsed Maintenance Time per Maintenance Requirement
- East Meadow Teachers Association
- Edmonds Music Teachers Association
- Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Emergency Medical Technician Ambulance (EMS)
- Endless Mountains Transportation Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Engineering and Marine Training Authority (UK)
- Enhanced Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Enterprise Messaging Trusted Agent
- Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority (Pennsylvania)
- European Management Training Associates (est. 1987)
- European Metropolitan Transport Authorities
- Essential Medical Training for AMEDD Aviation Course
- Enhanced Metabolic Testing Activity Chamber
- Emerging Technologies Advisory Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other trade associations signing the letter include: American Bankers Association, ABA Securities Association, The Bond Market Association, Emerging Markets Traders Association, The Foreign Exchange Committee, Futures Industry Association, The Financial Services Roundtable, Investment Company Institute, Managed Funds Association, The New York Clearing House Association, L.
The volume of trading in emerging markets bonds reached $412 Billion in the first quarter of this year, according to Emerging Markets Traders Association (EMTA).