iShares US and emerging markets minimum volatility ETFs recently reached $1bn NEW YORK -- BlackRock, Inc.
What does EEMV stand for?
EEMV stands for Emerging Markets Minimum Volatility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEMV
We have 1 other meaning of EEMV in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Electron Mobility Transistor
- Essential Elements of Manufacturing Technology (American Machine Tool Distributors Association)
- Esterified Estrogen/ Methyltestosterone
- Electrical Engineering Model Test Bed
- Emergency Escape Mask Training Center
- Enhanced Enlisted Master Tape Record
- Enterprise Event Management Utility (software)
- Environment, Emergency Management and Utilities (Seattle, WA)
- European Economic and Monetary Union
- Engineering Equipment and Materials Users Association
- Exceptional Equestrians of the Missouri Valley, Inc. (Washington, MO)
- Ethiopian Evangelical Mekane Yesus Church
- Eastern Educational Network (Public Television)
- Edinburgh Evening News (UK)
- Énergies Environnement Nature (French: Environment Energy Nature)
- Enterprise Europe Network
- EPHA Environment Network
- Equestrian Educational Network (est. 1999)
- European Employers' Network
- Evangelical Environmental Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
ETF name: iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Minimum Volatility Asset class: equity index ETF ISIN: DE000A1KB2B3 Total expense ratio: 0.
Two worthy choices in this arena are the iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Minimum Volatility Index or the Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF.