Fisher College of Business: Ford MBA Fellowships (annual awards used to recruit nationally competitive students into the MBA program), Ford Undergraduate Scholarships (for business majors entering their junior or senior years), Ford Emerging Markets Field Study (provides participants with opportunities to widen their global perspective on business and gain international experience in an emerging market), Ford MBA Program Support (Super September Start-Up orientation program), Ford International Research Partnerships (multidisciplinary international research projects), Ford Business Minor Program (for students with majors in other disciplines), and ongoing support for finance, marketing and logistics faculty and student projects, e.
What does EMFS stand for?
EMFS stands for Emerging Markets Field Study (academic class; various universities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMFS
We have 4 other meanings of EMFS in our Acronym Attic
- European Magnetic Field Laboratory (EU)
- International Conference on Electromagnetic Fields and Materials
- E (Expiratory) Medium-Frequency Oscillation
- Elastic Mean Free Path
- Ethnic/Minority Fellowship Program (American Nurses Association Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration)
- East Manatee Fire Rescue (Florida)
- Electromagnetic Field Radiation
- Emergency Medical First Responder (first aid)
- East Midlands Flying School (Castle Donington, Derbyshire, England, UK)
- Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Extracranial Magnetic Field Stimulation
- Electric Model Flyers of Southern Ontario
- Expert Material Fabrication Services System (El Paso, TX)
- Eclipse Modeling Framework Technologies
- Electro-Magnetic Field Theory (physics)
- Exact Morality for Today (online book)
- Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade Area
- European Missouri Fox Trotting Horse Association
- Electronic Mail & File Transfer System
- Extension Master Food Volunteer (Kansas State University)