14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights Features: Market Vectors Wide Moat ETF (AMEX: MOAT), PIMCO Total Return ETF (AMEX: BOND), PowerShares S&P 500 High Dividend Portfolio (AMEX: SPHD) and Emerging Markets Dividend Index Fund (AMEX: DVYE).
What does EDIV stand for?
EDIV stands for Emerging Markets Dividend (Standard & Poor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDIV
- Expected Death in the Home (plan)
- Electronic Distance Training on Sustainability in African Local Governments (project)
- Educational and Industrial Testing Service (est. 1962; San Diego, CA)
- Electronic Data Integration Test System
- Eligibility Data and Image Transfer System (New York City Human Resources Administration; New York, NY)
- Erectile Dysfunction Inventory of Treatment Satisfaction (medical questionnaire)
- Experimental Digital Television System
- Everyone Dies in Utah (band)
- Heidelberg (airport code; Germay)
- Electronic Data Interchange User Agent
- Escuela Deportes de Invierno Valdezcaray (Spanish: Valdezcaray Winter Sports School)
- Education for an Interdependent World (European Union)
- Electronic Data Interchange World Institute
- Educational IT (Information Technology) Solutions Expo (trade show; Japan)
- Electronics Industry Data Exchange
- European Dealer Internet Exchange
- Échange de Jeux (French: Game Exchange)
- Economic Development Journal (International Economic Development Council)
- Emily Dickinson Journal
- Enamel Dentine Junction (dentistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson 1 SPDR S&P EMERGING MARKETS DIVIDEND ETF (EDIV) The growth of emerging market economies in countries such as China, Brazil, India, Russia, and South Africa offers investors a potential high-return opportunity.
The emerging markets dividend yields, after financial reforms, have a dominant role in the determination of its returns.
BOSTON -- State Street Global Advisors (SSgA)*, the asset management business of State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT), today announced that the SPDR[R] S&P[R] Emerging Markets Dividend ETF (Symbol: EDIV) and the SPDR Barclays Capital Emerging Markets Local Bond ETF (Symbol: EBND) began trading on the NYSE Arca on February 24, 2011.