TRAC-X Emerging Markets is a liquid and transparent tool that provides investors with access to the broad emerging market asset class in a single transaction" said Neal Elkin, vice president and head of emerging market credit derivatives marketing at JPMorgan in New York.
What does EMCD stand for?
EMCD stands for Emerging Market Credit Derivatives (investment tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMCD
We have 3 other meanings of EMCD in our Acronym Attic
- Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa
- Equipment Modular for Command and Control Application (India)
- East Mill Creek Community Council (Washington)
- Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (Jenkintown, PA)
- Electron Multiplying Charge Coupled Device
- EMC Customer Engineer
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Control Plan
- En Masse Coolant Channel Replacement (nuclear reactor)
- Electro-Mechanical Control Diagram (US NASA)
- ElectroMagnetic Compatibility Directive
- Energy-loss Magnetic Chiral Dichroism
- Equimolar Counter-Diffusion
- Extractive Metallurgy Chapter of Denver (Denver, CO)
- Elastomer Modified Cast Double Based
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction
- East Midlands Centre of Excellence (UK)
- Eerste Monteur Consumenten Elektronica (Dutch: First Consumer Electronics Technician)
- Electromagnetic Controlled Environment
- Electronic Materials Center Europe
- Emergency Mockup Critical Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contents include: Cross-Border Reviews - Strategic and tactical asset selection for structured credit products by Citigroup - Inflation derivatives - stepping beyond infancy by Barclays Capital - An introduction to emerging market credit derivatives by ING - Tranched credit derivatives: different or unique?