Moody s notes that each may issue a minimum of US$500 million in sovereign debt on the global market, which would enable them to be listed in the JP Morgan s Emerging Market Bond Index (EMBIG).
What does EBIX stand for?
EBIX stands for Emerging Market Bond Index
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, Amortization and Stock Options
- Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, Amortizations and Exploration Expenses (variant of EBITDA used in oil and gas exploration industry)
- Earnings Before Income Tax, Depreciation, Depletion and Amortization
- Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, Lease Rentals and Amortisation
- East Brighton I.T. Support (Brighton, UK)
- Electronic Business Information Technology Solutions LLP
- Employment Based Initial Teacher Training (UK)
- Environmental Background Investigations Unit
- External Bus Interface Unit
- Electron-Beam-Induced Voltage
- Electronic Business
- Emitter-Base Junction (BJT bipolar junction transistor)
- Energy Bank Japan
- Entente Bruxelloise de Judo (Belgian martial arts club)
- Environmental Business Journal
- Épidermolyse Bulleuse Jonctionnelle (French: Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa)
- Équipement de Bureau Joliette, Inc. (French: Joliette Office Equipment, Inc.; Joliette, Canada)
- Esbjerg, Denmark - Esbjerg (Airport Code)
- European Biophysics Journal
- European Business Jets (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
58% yield on the JP Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index.
Bank Audi notes that the average bond yield that its analysts indexed for Qatar and Abu Dhabi narrowed by 99 bps over the past ten months, while the yield of Emerging Market Bond Index Global narrowed by a considerably higher 224 bps over the same period.
Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index Global from the J.
The JULI joins other JPMorgan credit indices, such as the Global High Yield Index, Aggregate Index Europe, Subordinated Securities Index, Asia Credit Index and Emerging Market Bond Index.
Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index Global (EMBI Global) fell 4.
Under this strategy, the Fund's country and security exposure may track the JP Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index Global (EMBI Global), the Fund's benchmark index, when the investment manager believes it is advisable to do so.
76% ---------------------------------------------------------------------- JPMorgan Emerging Market Bond Index (EMBI) -2.