Communicating findings To be useful, the products of emerging issues analysis must be communicated to decision makers as inputs to the strategic and business planning process.
What does EIA stand for?
EIA stands for Emerging Issues Analysis (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIA
We have 264 other meanings of EIA in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Integration Agreement (various nations)
- Edmonton International Airport (Canada)
- Electrical Industries Association
- Electrical Interface Assemblies (Cisco)
- Electronic Industries Alliance
- Electronic Industries Association (now Electronic Industries Alliance)
- Electronics Industry Association (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Électronique Industrielle des Alpes (French: Industrial Electronics of the Alps)
- Embedded Intel Architecture
- Embodied Intelligent Agent
- ENDA Inter -Arab
- Energy in Africa (US Department of Energy)
- Energy Independence Act (various states)
- Energy Information Administration (US DOE)
- Engineering Industry Association (Ireland)
- English in Action (education; various locations)
- Ensemble Instrumental de l'Ariège (French: Ensemble Instrumental of the Ariège; Ariege, France)
- Enterprise Information Architecture
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Environmental Impact Assessment