According to IHS Emerging Energy Research, "Europe Renewable Power Generation Market Forecast 2011-2025 Fall Update , Poland has the potential of reaching 7 GW of installed capacity by 2020.
What does EER stand for?
EER stands for Emerging Energy Research (alternative energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EER
We have 79 other meanings of EER in our Acronym Attic
- Economics of Education Review (Elsevier)
- Église Évangélique de Réveil (French: Evangelical Revival; Switzerland)
- Electrical Equipment Rack
- Electronic Educational Resource
- Electronic Electricity Repository
- Electronic Equipment Room (various organizations)
- Elevated Equipment Room (US military satellite communications)
- Eligible Existing Resources (US FEMA)
- Elvis Express Radio (Elvis Presley)
- Emerging Economic Region
- Employee Evaluation Report (US State Department)
- Employee Evaluation Review (various organizations)
- Employee Expense Report (Sprint)
- End-to-End Retransmission
- Endowment for Education and Research
- Energy Efficiency Ratio
- Engineering and Economic Research
- Engineering and Economics Research Systems
- Enhanced Early Retirement (various companies)
- Enhanced Entity Relationship (diagram; database design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And a study by IHS Emerging Energy Research says Brazil, already Latin America, its first in Latin America.
Alex Klein, an analyst at Emerging Energy Research, a Cambridge, Mass.
Emerging Energy Research estimates more than 6,000 megawatts of offshore wind energy will be developed in North America by 2020, representing billions of dollars of investment and up to 2,000 turbines.
Department of the Interior, Greg Watson, Vice Chairman of the Board, US Offshore Wind Collaborative, Achim Berge, wpd offshore solutions, Germany, Eduard Sala de Vedruna, Emerging Energy Research, Spain, Thomas Karst, Director, MAKE Consulting, Denmark, and many more.
Brazil's market size is expected to represent 69 percent of the total installed capacity in 2025 in Latin America followed by Mexico and Chile, a study from IHS Emerging Energy Research noted.
pd f&cattype=MarketStudies Emerging Energy Research is the leading provider of analysis on clean and renewable energy markets - www.
They understand the issues utilities have," says Eduard Sala de Vedruna, an analyst at Emerging Energy Research in Barcelona.