Published quarterly by Emerging Energy Marketing Firm, Inc.
What does EEMF stand for?
EEMF stands for Emerging Energy Marketing Firm, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEMF
We have 1 other meaning of EEMF in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Europe and the Millennium Development Goals (online course; Aretao consulting firm)
- European Energy Markets Deregulation Observatory
- Environmental Enhancement Mitigation Demonstration Program
- Écologie, Écologie Microbienne, Évolution (French: Ecology, Microbial Ecology, Evolution)
- Europe, Eurasia and the Middle East
- Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa (region)
- Evening of Experimental Middle Eastern Dance (Venice, CA)
- Eastern Early Music Forum (UK)
- Echo Early Music Festival (est. 2007; North Carolina)
- Edgewood Electronic Music Festival (Atlanta, GA)
- European Electronics Market Forecast (publication; UK)
- Eastern Edge Media Group, Inc. (Lansdowne, PA)
- École d'Etat-Major Général (French: School of General Staff; Switzerland)
- Edmond Enterprise Music Group (San Diego, CA)
- Electronic Engineering and Manufacturers Group (Dayton, OH)
- Energy Economics and Management Group (Australia)
- Evoked Electromyogram
- European Early Modern Human (anthropology)
- École Européenne des Métiers de l'Internet (French: European School of Crafts on the Internet)
- Economies, Efficiencies, and Management Improvement