What does ERRIS stand for?
ERRIS stands for Emergency and Remedial Response Inventory System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERRIS
We have 1 other meaning of ERRIS in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Risk Research Group (Stanford University; California)
- Engineering/Remediation Resources Group, Inc.
- Emergency Response & Research Institute, Inc.
- Episodic Release Reduction Initiative (US EPA)
- European Rail Research Institute (The Netherlands)
- Electronics Radiation Response Information Center
- European Research Into Radon in Construction Concerted Action
- European Radon Research and Industry Collaboration Concerted Action
- Eagle Resolutions and Resources International (security company)
- European Regions Research and Innovation Network (Brussels, Belgium)
- Environmental Risk Reporting and Information System (India)
- Eastern Road Race League (UK)
- Energy Resources Research Laboratory (Oregon State University)
- Engine Room Resource Management (instructional DVD)
- European Renewable Resources and Materials Association
- Emergency Room Registered Nurses
- European Residents in Regeneration Network
- Expression, Reception and Recall of Narrative Instrument
- Emergency Response/Recovery Office (US ACE)
- Entity Relationship Role Oriented Language (database language)