Central Command, EVRT, Vexira, Emergency Virus Response Team, EVRT are trademarks of Central Command, Inc.
What does EVRT stand for?
EVRT stands for Emergency Virus Response Team (Central Command; computer viruses)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EVRT
- Encrypted Voice Radio Program
- Évaluation des Risques Professionnels (French: Risk Assessment Professionals)
- Estes Valley Recreation & Park District (Estes Park, Colorado, USA)
- Evoked L5 Ventral Root Response (biomedicine)
- Ex Vivo Response Rate
- Early Ventricular Repolarization Syndrome (cardiac disease)
- Electronic Vital Records System (various states)
- European Vertical Reference System
- Evaluation and Visitor Research Special Interest Group (Australia)
- Electronic Variable Response Turbocharging (automotive engine)
- Emergency Volunteer Rescue Team (Ventura, CA)
- Eductor Vapor Recovery Unit (trademark of COMM Engineering USA; emissions elimination system)
- Environmental Vapor Recovery Unit (COMM Engineering, USA)
- Electronic Vacuum Regulating Valve
- Exudative Vitreoretinopathy, Familial, X-Linked Recessive
- Eastern Vascular Society
- Eastern Video Systems, Inc
- Éclairage Vidéo Son (French: Video Lighting Sound)
- Economic and Valuation Services (KPMG)
- Economic Value Sourced
Samples in periodicals archive:
zip" "According to our Emergency Virus Response Team Worm/MiMail.
The results are based on the number of virus occurrences confirmed through Central Command's Emergency Virus Response Team.
It includes the most current virus detection technology, is updated daily for new viruses, and is maintained by our Emergency Virus Response Team for new virus outbreaks.
B was added by Central Command's Emergency Virus Response Team to thwart virus authors from capitalizing on a known Microsoft vulnerability within Internet Explorer.
December brought the highest number of virus occurrences ever recorded by Central Command's Emergency Virus Response Team.
Central Command, EVRT, Emergency Virus Response Team are trademarks of Central Command, Inc.
Central Command, EVRT, Vexira, and Emergency Virus Response Team are trademarks of Central Command, Inc.