The National Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians (NAEVT) and the ISFSI both hold their annual meetings at the Firehouse Emergency Services Expo which attracts over 10,000 fire service professionals including fire chiefs, deputy fire chiefs, training instructors and firefighters.
What does EVT stand for?
EVT stands for Emergency Vehicle Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVT
We have 44 other meanings of EVT in our Acronym Attic
- Ex-Vessel Sodium Sampling Package
- Environmental Studies
- European Vascular Surgeons in Training (formerly European Association for Vascular Surgical Trainees)
- Ex-Vessel Storage Tank
- Eagle Volunteer Social Welfare Association (Muzaffarabad, Pakistan)
- Eaton VORAD Technologies, LLC (Galesburg, Michigan)
- École de Voile de Trébeurden (French sailing school)
- Ei Voi Tietää (Finnish: How Am I Supposed to Know)
- Electric Variable Transmission (mechanics)
- Embedded Visual Tools
- Emergency Visitation Travel
- Empresa de Viação Terceirense (Portuguese transportation company)
- Endovascular Treatment
- Engineering Verification Test
- Enterprise Vocabulary Team (US Air Force)
- Erstverkaufstag (German)
- Espace Vectoriel Topologique (French: Topological Vector Space; mathematics)
- Evaluation, Validation and Testing
- Evanston (Amtrak station code; Evanston, IL)
- Eventueel (Danish: Maybe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants at the exposition include the International Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI), the Nevada Fire Chiefs Association (NFCA) and the Emergency Vehicle Technicians Association (EVTA), as well as manufacturers and suppliers of the latest fire-rescue products and innovations.