Conduct Site Feasibility Study, Including Pedestrian/Vehicular Traffic Analysis And Emergency Vehicle Access Considerations.
What does EVA stand for?
EVA stands for Emergency Vehicle Access (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EVA
We have 161 other meanings of EVA in our Acronym Attic
- Earned Value Analysis
- Economic Value Added
- Efficient Vehicle Assessor
- Eigenvector Algorithm (for blind equalization)
- Electric Vehicle Association
- Electromagnetic Valve Actuation
- Electronic Vault Access
- Electronic Video Agent (Command & Conquer game)
- Electronic Visual Aid
- Electronic Visualisation and the Arts
- Emergency Vision Assurance system
- En Vele Andere (Dutch: and many more)
- Energieverwertungsagentur (Austrian Energy Agency)
- English Vocabulary Assistant (Kyoto Notre Dame University)
- English Volleyball Association
- English Voyage Academy (Whitianga, NZ)
- Enhanced Vulnerability Assessment
- Enlarged Vestibular Aqueduct Syndrome
- Enterprise View A
- Enterprise Virtual Array (Compaq)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is no alternative route available for the section beyond Tanyard Avenue but emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.
They said we can't do anything because of flood issues and problems with emergency vehicle access which I don't believe to be true.
Questions continue to loom as 14 approved projects continue to stack the deck on the future feasibility of emergency vehicle access to the city's needs.
Due to standing water on the course, poor emergency vehicle access and a moderate weather forecast, the prospects of racing going ahead will be assessed this morning.
A spokesman for Antonovich said the issue facing the Marquisses are county Fire Department requirements and referred questions to Chief Poster, who said the creek separating the family's cabin from emergency vehicle access is paramount.
There will be some bridge closures lasting about 20 minutes, but emergency vehicle access will not be affected.
Seel Street and Victoria Street are real problems for emergency vehicle access and can be virtual gridlock every single evening.