NUHW filed trumped up charges to keep our votes from being counted, just like they do every time they know they're going to lose an election," said Natalie Garza, an emergency room technician at the hospital.
What does ERT stand for?
ERT stands for Emergency Room Technician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERT
We have 186 other meanings of ERT in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Read Transmitter (public utilities)
- Electronic Registration and Titling
- Elliniki Radiofonia Tileorasi (Greek National Radio-Television Corporation)
- Elvene Rundt Trondheimsfjorden (Norwegian: Rivers around Trondheim Fjord)
- Email Response Time
- Emergency Reference Time
- Emergency Response Team (FEMA)
- Emergency Response Technology (National Technology Transfer Center)
- Emergency Response Temps (The Freecycle Network)
- Emergency Roadside Telephone
- Emilia Romagna Teatro Fondazione (Modena, Italy)
- Emission Reduction Technique
- Emotional Rebalance Therapy
- Employee Relations Team (various organizations)
- Encoder Receiver Transmitter
- Energy Resonance Technology
- Engineering Readiness Test
- Engineering Review Team
- Enhanced Reconnaissance and Targeting
- Enroute Recovery Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard was a machinist at Heald Machine Company and also an emergency room technician at Hahnemann Hospital in Worcester.
The intended audience includes staff in state and local health departments, hospital emergency room technicians, nurses, laboratory workers, physicians, and first responders.
Barry McDonough is an emergency room technician at Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids who saw the importance of improving quality patient care and gaining employment security.
Last week NUHW officials were complaining that elections were not scheduled, and this week they are complaining because elections are going to be scheduled," said Romel Gorospe, an Emergency Room Technician at Sutter Solano Medical Center.
Emergency Room Technician in Phlebotomy/EKG/Arrhythmia/Defibrillation is offered, 8 a.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Starting last Friday, Certified Nursing Assistants, Dietary Aides, Environmental Service Aides, Sterile Processing Technicians, Emergency Room Technicians and other healthcare workers have been abruptly sent home or told not to report to work ("called- off") at Riverside Community Hospital (RCH.
14 ($325); and a four-weekend Emergency Room Technician (phlebotomy, EKG, arrhythmia) course, 8 a.