Aubry has lost his bid to have an emergency restraining order filed by Berry against him following the Thanksgiving Day brawl.
What does ERO stand for?
ERO stands for Emergency Restraining Order
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERO
We have 88 other meanings of ERO in our Acronym Attic
- Edge Roll-Off (silicon wafer geometry)
- Education Review Office (New Zealand)
- Eightball Run Out (billiards)
- Electoral Registration Officer
- Electric Reliability Organization
- Electronic Return Originator (US Internal Revenue Service)
- Electronics Readiness Officer
- Emergency Repair Overseer (US Navy)
- Emergency Response Officer
- Emergency Response Organization
- Employee Relations Officer
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Oxidoreductase (proteins)
- Énergies Renouvelables de l'Ouest (French: Western Renewable Energy)
- Enforcement and Removal Operations (US DHS)
- Engineered Refueling Overhaul (US Navy)
- Engines Running On-Load/Off-Load
- Enterprise Resource Optimization
- Entreprise de Récupération Ouest (French: Corporate Recovery West; Algeria)
- Equal Rights Office
- Equipment Repair Order (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
me en en re r e A judge also issued an emergency restraining order which bars Aubry from going within 100 yards of Berry, Martinez or Nahla.
A judge issued an emergency restraining order banning Aubry from going within 100 yards of Berry, Martinez or Nahla.
A District Court judge later issued an emergency restraining order against the suspect, who couldn't be located.
A Massachusetts judge has granted Bear Stearns an emergency restraining order against Douglas Sharon, the head of its Boston office who resigned on March 17 - the day after the bank accepted a rescue takeover by JP Morgan.
The lawyers asked for an emergency restraining order aimed at stopping the US government from relinquishing custody of the condemned former Iraqi leader to Iraqi officials, a spokeswoman for a federal court in Washington DC said.
Two US environment groups, the Basel Action Network and Sierra Club, had applied for the emergency restraining order against the US Maritime Administration at the Federal District Court in Washington DC.
Heather Schenk had obtained an emergency restraining order against her husband the day before, after he held her down, pointed a gun at her and made the murder-suicide threat, Peavy said.