Bullock obtained an emergency restraining order against Corbett and the Superior Court judge has set his bail at 185,000 dollars.
What does ERO stand for?
ERO stands for Emergency Restraining Order
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERO
We have 88 other meanings of ERO in our Acronym Attic
- Edge Roll-Off (silicon wafer geometry)
- Education Review Office (New Zealand)
- Eightball Run Out (billiards)
- Electoral Registration Officer
- Electric Reliability Organization
- Electronic Return Originator (US Internal Revenue Service)
- Electronics Readiness Officer
- Emergency Repair Overseer (US Navy)
- Emergency Response Officer
- Emergency Response Organization
- Employee Relations Officer
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Oxidoreductase (proteins)
- Énergies Renouvelables de l'Ouest (French: Western Renewable Energy)
- Enforcement and Removal Operations (US DHS)
- Engineered Refueling Overhaul (US Navy)
- Engines Running On-Load/Off-Load
- Enterprise Resource Optimization
- Entreprise de Récupération Ouest (French: Corporate Recovery West; Algeria)
- Equal Rights Office
- Equipment Repair Order (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A MAN who attacked Brad Pitt at a film premiere has been hit with an emergency restraining order to keep him away from the star.
In the US, emergency restraining orders last five days.
Thompson entered an emergency restraining order freezing defendants' assets," the CFTC announced.
Liberty Institute obtained an emergency restraining order from Judge Hughes allowing Pastor Rainey to pray, but after further investigation, uncovered additional gross First Amendment violations made by Ocasio and other VA officials such as: telling volunteers with the National Memorial Ladies to remove the word "God" from their vocabulary; requiring grieving family members to submit prayers in writing for approval when burying loved ones; closing the Chapel and using it as a storage facility.
The lawyers asked for an emergency restraining order aimed at stopping the US government from relinquishing custody of the condemned former Iraqi leader to Iraqi officials, a spokeswoman for a federal court in Washington DC said.
Two US environment groups, the Basel Action Network and Sierra Club, had applied for the emergency restraining order against the US Maritime Administration at the Federal District Court in Washington DC.
Heather Schenk had obtained an emergency restraining order against her husband the day before, after he held her down, pointed a gun at her and made the murder-suicide threat, Peavy said.