Featuring Octasic s OCT2224W baseband processor and a power efficient application processor, the SDR4000 enables applications such as: network extension for capacity and coverage, Network in a Box (NIB), emergency response networks, military networks, human portable BTS, surveillance, Internet caching and many more.
What does ERNET stand for?
ERNET stands for Emergency Response Network (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERNET
- European Review of Native American Studies
- Eagle River Nature Center (Alaska)
- Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Exchange-Rate Normalization Duty (tax)
- Extended Radical Neck Dissection
- European Research Network for evaluation and improvement of screening, Diagnosis and treatment of Inherited Disorders of Metabolism
- EDRN (Early Detection Research Network) Resource Network Exchange (US NCI)
- Energetic and Relativistic Nuclei and Electron Experiment
- Educational Research Network of Eastern and Southern Africa
- Education and Research NETwork (India)
- Early Response to Neural Induction
- Enhanced Routing Network Interconnect
- Equipment Recycling Network Inc. (Ringwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Expert Report on Napalm and Other Incendiaries (UN)
- Earnings-Related National Insurance Contributions (UK; taxes)
- Electronic Random Number Indicating Equipment
- Evaluation and Review of NICE (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence) Implementation Evidence (database; UK)
- Evergreen Robot Noticeably Improving Efficiency (Evergreen Hospital Medical Center; Kirkland, WA)
- EPLRS Rapid Network Initialization System Tool
- Eniya Rizgariya Netewa Kurdistan (National Liberation Front of Kurdistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
citizens safely visit Haiti each year, but the poor state of Haiti's emergency response network should be carefully considered when planning travel.
International Orthodox Christian Charities has deployed members of its Emergency Response Network "Frontliners" to provide trauma counseling to survivors of Hurricane Sandy.
The twin catastrophes struck within 24 hours severely testing the emergency response network.
The catastrophes struck within 24 hours in different parts of the seismically active country, severely testing Indonesia's emergency response network.
In addition, the Salvation Army Team Emergency Response Network (Satern.
Through its Tourism Emergency Response Network (TERN), managed by UNWTO, the worldwide travel community is working closely with WHO and sharing views on a regular basis.
GNA members will remember in 2001, the Association and GNF joined forces with three other Georgia organizations to create the Georgia Nurse Alert System (GNAS), which became a national model for volunteer emergency response networks.