Director of the Emergency Response Division, Nigel Lightfoot, was pleased with the way the event had been handled.
What does ERD stand for?
ERD stands for Emergency Response Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERD
We have 135 other meanings of ERD in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Relations Division (Bangladesh)
- Ecosystems Research Division (US EPA)
- Edgewood Retail District (Atlanta, GA)
- effective rim diameter (cycles)
- Elastic Recoil Detection
- Électricité de France Réseaux de Distribution (French)
- Electronic Restraint Device
- Eligible Rollover Distribution
- Emergency Repair Disk
- Emergency Reserve Decoration (UK)
- Emerging Research Device
- Employee Relations Division
- Employment Relations Directorate (UK)
- Employment Relations Divisions (Montana)
- Energy Recovery Device
- Engine Research and Development (various organizations)
- Engineering Review Diagram
- Enterprise Relational Database
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Entrainements Réguliers du Danseur (French: Regular Dance Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Nigel Lightfoot, director of the Health Protection Agency Emergency Response Division, confirmed everything went according to plan.
Jesse Majkowski, the director of the Food Safety and Inspection Service's Emergency Response Division, said that before the product can be cooked it is reexamined by government officials for visible signs of fecal contamination.
The contract requires GP staff to coordinate with the ISDH Public Health Preparedness and Emergency Response Division staff as well as other state and local preparedness partners, such as the Indiana Department of Homeland Security, local law enforcement, county emergency management agencies, local health departments, hospitals and community health centers.
Dr Nigel Lightfoot, director of the emergency response division at the HPA, said: "Training exercises are an important part of ensuring emergency services are well-prepared for major incidents, including those caused by terrorist attacks.
Charys") (OTCBB:CHYS) announced today that its subsidiary Cotton Companies ("Cotton"), a disaster recovery group of companies specializing in fire and water damage restoration services, has deployed resources from its Emergency Response Division into several areas impacted by recent storm and fire events.
Dr Nigel Lightfoot, director of the emergency response division at the Health Protection Agency, said: "Training exercises are an important part of ensuring emergency services are well-prepared for major incidents, including those caused by terrorist attacks.
7-7's emergency response division, which operates primarily in the Ohio River Valley, will benefit from networking with Larco, an Exsorbet subsidiary which is a leading emergency responder in the Gulf Coast area, by extending the emergency response coverage of Exsorbet for the Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes.