The company will also introduce its compact Emergency Response Communications Vehicle (ERCV) for creating a CDMA2000 network with Packet Data and Push-to-Talk capabilities in disaster areas.
What does ERCV stand for?
ERCV stands for Emergency Response Communications Vehicle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERCV
- Extended Reference Concrete Syntaxes
- Expenditure Review Central Steering Committee
- East Ramapo Central School District (New York)
- Elk River Community Theatre (Elk, MN)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Endoscopic Retrograde Computed Tomography of the Pancreas (radiology)
- Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems
- Edinburgh Royal Choral Union (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Electric Radio Controlled Unlimited (Seattle, WA)
- Emergency Rehabilitation and Coordination Unit (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Employee Relations Commission of Victoria (Australia)
- Estimated Red Cell Volume
- Education and Research Consortium of the Western Carolinas
- Emergency Raw Cooling Water System
- Early Random Drop
- Early Release Date (prision)
- Early Renal Damage
- Early Return of Dependents
- Earthquake Resistant Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:AURA) today announced that the Office of Public Health, Emergency Preparedness, Office of the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services will use the AuraGen(R) Underhood Mobile Power System in their emergency response communications vehicles.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20051013/SFTH063LOGO ) UTStarcom also plans to exhibit for the first time a mobile CDMA communications system in its Emergency Response Communications Vehicle.