In the wake of the devastation caused by recent, massive flooding across parts of the Midwest, GE Consumer & Industrial's Electrical Distribution business has initiated an emergency response action plan to help restore power and provide needed electrical equipment throughout the affected region.
What does ERAP stand for?
ERAP stands for Emergency Response Action Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERAP
We have 15 other meanings of ERAP in our Acronym Attic
- European Research Area Mobility in Italy
- Environmental Radiation Ambient Monitoring System
- Edge Radio Access Network
- Eastern Regional Audit Office
- Employee Relations Advisory Organization (est. 1972)
- Earth Resources Aircraft Program (US NASA)
- Economic Recovery Assistance Program (Canada)
- Economic Research and Action Project (Students for a Democratic Society)
- Emergency Relief Assistance Program
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (Washington, DC)
- Emergency Response Assistance Program
- Emergency, Radiology, Anesthesiology and Pathology (healthcare)
- Employee Referral Award Program (Northrop Grumman)
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Aminopeptidase (protein)
- Engineering Readiness Assessment Program
- Enhanced Retail Access for the Poor
- Entreprise de Recherche et d'Activités Pétrolières
- Environmental Risk Analysis Program (Cornell University)
- Error Recording & Analysis Procedure
- Everyday Routines, Activities, and Places
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pioneer maintains an Emergency Response Action Plan that is followed in the industry and that meets all governmental requirements.