In Springfield, an Emergency Rental Assistance Program helps to keep families from becoming homeless by providing last-resort assistance to prevent evictions.
What does ERAP stand for?
ERAP stands for Emergency Rental Assistance Program (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERAP
We have 15 other meanings of ERAP in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Risk Analysis and Management System (Grid-based system to study pollutants)
- European Research Area Mobility in Italy
- Environmental Radiation Ambient Monitoring System
- Edge Radio Access Network
- Eastern Regional Audit Office
- Employee Relations Advisory Organization (est. 1972)
- Earth Resources Aircraft Program (US NASA)
- Economic Recovery Assistance Program (Canada)
- Economic Research and Action Project (Students for a Democratic Society)
- Emergency Relief Assistance Program
- Emergency Response Action Plan (various organizations)
- Emergency Response Assistance Program
- Emergency, Radiology, Anesthesiology and Pathology (healthcare)
- Employee Referral Award Program (Northrop Grumman)
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Aminopeptidase (protein)
- Engineering Readiness Assessment Program
- Enhanced Retail Access for the Poor
- Entreprise de Recherche et d'Activités Pétrolières
- Environmental Risk Analysis Program (Cornell University)
- Error Recording & Analysis Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest funding extension was made possible when Congress folded the emergency rental assistance program into the regular 1996 budget appropriation for the entire Section 8 program.