5 million in quick release emergency relief funds immediately available to the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development to help repair roads and bridges damaged by Hurricane Isaac.
What does ERF stand for?
ERF stands for Emergency Relief Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERF
We have 137 other meanings of ERF in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Research Forum
- Edge Response Function
- Edwin Richard Foden (UK truck manufacturer)
- Église Réformée de France (French: Reformed Church of France)
- Electro-Rheological Fluid
- Electronic Registering Farebox
- Electronic Remote Fill
- Electronic Repair Facility
- Ellipsoidal Reflector Floodlight
- Emergency Related Forwarding
- Emergency Response Facility
- Emergency Response Force (California)
- Encapsulated Resource File (Neverwinter Nights file format)
- End of Radioactive Fallout
- Energy Recovery Facility (various locations)
- Engine Reliability Fix
- Engineering Rating Factor
- Engineering Research Facility (FBI)
- Entrainment Release Factor
- Entreprendre en Roannais-Forez (French business association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12,2 mill), which includes the recently announced support of NOK 5 million (approx $ 0,83 mill) to the Emergency Relief Fund Pakistan.
The meeting decided that the Senators would deposit 25,000 rupees each forms their salary in the account of Senate Emergency Relief Fund.
He said the OIC seeks political support from its member states for establishing an OIC Emergency Relief Fund to meet such disasters and the proposal would be discussed in the next OIC summit to be held in March 2011 in Sharmul Sheikh.
United Nations office of Humanitarian Assistance has already some eight million dollars in relief funds in Pakistan while UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has further released $10 million in Central Emergency Relief Funds.
The UN Office of Humanitarian Assistance already had some $8 million in Pakistan relief funds and UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon had released some $10 million in Central Emergency Relief Funds, The Dawn reported a UN spokesman to have stated on Monday.
The UN has allocated eight million dollars in 2010 in emergency relief funds for North Korea, which has suffered more than two decades of natural disasters.
The money will be divided between the American Red cross and the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, which also runs the Metro Nashville Disaster Relief Fund and the Tennessee Emergency Relief Fund.