Funds are needed to finance emergency rehabilitation projects over the next six months.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Emergency Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Registration Program
- Electronic Requirement Plan
- Electronic Resource Planning
- Electronic Retail Payment
- Electronic Road Pricing
- Electronic Road Pricing (Singapore roads)
- Elevation Reference Point
- Emergency Ration Pack
- Emergency Reconstruction Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Recovery Plan
- Emergency Residence Project (Ames, IA)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Procedure
- Emergency Room Physician
- Emerson Radio and Phonograph Company
- Emissions Reduction Plan (various organizations)
- Emissions Reduction Project (various organizations)
- Emitter, Receiver, Processor
- Emmaus Road Publishing (Steubenville, OH)
- Employee Referral Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saskatchewan Legislative Building is presently undergoing an emergency rehabilitation project with a primary objective of stabilizing the building's foundation.