Most of the text is devoted to emergency preparedness, response, recovery, and first-responder issues, especially as they pertain to the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
What does EP&R stand for?
EP&R stands for Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate (FEMA, Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Extreme Power (retreat for churches in MN)
- Extreme Pressure
- Eye Piece (optics, astronomy)
- Predictive Orbital Element
- Training Effectiveness Evaluation Plan
- Electro-Physiology Laboratory
- Extraction Procedure Toxicity Test
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Emergency Preparedness And Management
- Ellesmere Port & Neston Borough Council
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Project Corporate Network
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Project Digital Terminal Access
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Project - European ATM Services Interoperability
- Evolution and Population Genetics Educational Database
- Evoked Potential Measures of Interhemispheric Transmission Time
- Echo-Planar Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging
- Evoked Potentials Following Electrical Tooth Stimulus
- Emergency Procedures/Abnormal Plant Conditions
- Employee Plans/Exempt Organization
- Environmental Program/Projects
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 2,500 full-time employees in the Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate are supplemented by more than 5,000 stand-by disaster reservists.
Schroeder managed the Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate and the United States Coast Guard accounts within the appropriations bill and was called upon for recommendations on the needs of the agencies within the Department of Homeland Security.