Chamber of Commerce's National Security & Emergency Preparedness Department.
What does EPD stand for?
EPD stands for Emergency Preparedness Department (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPD
We have 218 other meanings of EPD in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Product Download
- Electronic Publishing Division
- Elektronisch Patiëntendossier
- Elevation Power Distribution
- Elgin Police Department (Elgin, IL)
- Elite Player Development (sports; various locations)
- Elmira Police Department
- Elmira Punk Division (band)
- Embolic Protection Device (medical equipment)
- Emergency Planning District
- Emergency Procedures Document
- Employee Personal Development
- En Paz Descanse (Spanish: Rest in Peace)
- Energetic Particle Detector
- Energy Performance Directive (Europe)
- Energy Products Directive
- Engine and Propeller Directorate (US FAA)
- Engineering Professional Development
- Engineering Program Description
- Enlisted Personnel Directorate, MILPERCEN
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a captain in the LAFD's tactical training division and he was the assistant general manager of the Emergency Preparedness Department from January through July 2006.
Ellis Stanley is the general manager for the city of Los Angeles's Emergency Preparedness Department.
General Manager of the City of Los Angeles Emergency Preparedness Department promised, "I will be the first in my office to complete the Emergency Financial First Aid Kit and will encourage all General Managers and their staff to do likewise.
``We've learned from Katrina that you can't expect the government to come rescue you,'' said Ellis Stanley, general manager of the Los Angeles Emergency Preparedness Department.
This website will provide a resource for state emergency preparedness workers and concerned citizens to gather information on what each state emergency preparedness department is doing to prepare for and respond to terrorist attacks.
and HOPE Coalition America -- George Kieffer, Chairman of the Board, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce -- Lee Sapaden, Office of Emergency Management, Los Angeles County -- Ellis Stanley, Emergency Preparedness Department, City of Los Angeles -- Stephen Glenn, Vice Chairman, Bank of the West -- Greg Mitchell, President and CEO, California National Bank -- William Hanna, President and CEO, Cedars Bank -- Dave Nichols, President Los Angeles, SBC Communications -- And executives from State Farm Insurance, Wells Fargo & Co.
``Our first responders not only operate on their own radio frequencies, but within the city we have a priority service on many of our phones systems,'' said Anna Burton, assistant general manager of the emergency preparedness department.