HowÕs this for an ill-conceived emergency preparedness drill?
What does EMP stand for?
EMP stands for Emergency Preparedness
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMP
We have 246 other meanings of EMP in our Acronym Attic
- Electromagnetic Pulse
- Electron Microprobe
- Electrostatic Molecular Potential
- Elite Maintenance Program (Maplesoft)
- Elite Mechanical Products Ltd. (Dongguan, China)
- Embden-Meyerhof-Parnas (biochemistry pathway)
- Embedded Media Processing (computing)
- Emergency Management Planning (various organizations)
- Emergency Management Port (Toshiba)
- Emergency Medical Personnel
- Energy Management Program
- Energy Master Plan (various organizations)
- Energy Medicine Practitioner (health program)
- Engineered Machined Products, Inc.
- Engineered Maintenance Procedures
- Engineering and Manufacturing Processes (RSA)
- Engineering Modification Proposal
- Engineering, Math, Physics (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION The events of September 11, 2001, and the 2005 devastation of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana, have emphasized the importance of educating nurses and other health care responders regarding emergency preparedness and bioterrorism.
Global Security Group's experts in emergency preparedness planning offer turnkey EAP services to clients, forming building plan, training staff and conducting required EAP drills that are mandated by LL 26.
Rudelmar Bueno de Faria, LWF country representative said emergency preparedness at a local level is essential.
The NGA Emergency Preparedness Project sought to end the confusion of dozens of federal agencies having a piece of the disaster pie, while keeping basic control of emergency services in the hands of state government.
May 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaiser Permanente experts in emergency preparedness will discuss lessons learned from the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake at the 1993 National Earthquake Conference in Memphis, Tenn.
Innovative Partnership Aims to Increase the Number of Coloradans Who Develop Emergency Preparedness Kits for Their Homes, Office and Car DENVER -- Heading into one of Colorado's snowiest months, the Emergency Preparedness and Response Division of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is teaming up with Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
``The governor considers emergency preparedness to be among his highest priorities as governor and he is committed to ensuring that California is as safe and prepared as possible,'' said state Health & Human Services Agency Secretary Kim Belshe.