April 30, 2007 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company's Emergency Patient Tracking System, or EPTS, will receive a Computerworld Honors Program Laureate award at the 19th Annual Laureates Medal Ceremony June 4, 2007, at the Andrew W.
What does EPTS stand for?
EPTS stands for Emergency Patient Tracking System (Raytheon Company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPTS
We have 11 other meanings of EPTS in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Policy and Trade Practices (US State Department)
- Enneagram Professional Training Program
- El Paso Trans Pecos Audubon Society
- Estate Planning Trust and Probate Law
- Estes Park Therapeutic Riding Center (Estes Park, CO)
- Environment Protection Training Research Institute (India)
- Expert Panel on Theory of Reference Values (chemistry)
- Early Post-Traumatic Seizure (head injuries)
- Early Psychosis Treatment Service (est. 1996; Canada)
- Electronic Paper Technology Solutions
- European Platform of Transport Sciences (Germany)
- Event Processing Technical Society
- Existing Prior To Service (an injury existing before the military member enlisted)
- Expert Panel on Trade and Sustainable Development
- Exempt Provider Training and Support Services
- Extraction Procedure Toxicity Test
- Estes Park Television (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Educational Programs That Work
- Electronic Pan/Tilt/Zoom (camera)
- E Pluribus Unum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Market for Emergency Patient Tracking Systems (EPTS)" to their offering.
10, 2004 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company's Emergency Patient Tracking System (EPTS) deployed by the St.