To provide emergency manual shutdown, an externally mounted UL-approved Emergency Off (EMO) push button is provided.
What does EMO stand for?
EMO stands for Emergency Off (definition used by SEMI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EMO
We have 78 other meanings of EMO in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Material Operator
- Electromagnetism and Optics
- Electronic Maintenance/Material Officer
- Elektrik Mühendisleri Odasý (Turkey)
- Emergency Machine Off
- Emergency Management Office
- Emergency Management Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Emergency Management Organization (Canada)
- Emergency Measures Office
- Emergency Measures Organization (Canada)
- Emotional (music genre)
- Emotional Rock (music, fashion)
- Emotive Hardcore (music genre)
- Engage Missile Order
- Environmental Management Office
- Environmental Management Ordinance
- Environnement Matériels Objectifs (French: Environmental Objectives Materials)
- Equipment Management Office
- European Mortar Industry Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Ground medical transport services within and outside the hospital and land transport emergency off uas
Emergency off buttons shut down power in the event of a fire or electrocution by equipment.
A salmon meal is thought to have been the cause of the food poisoning which sparked an emergency off Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis on Tuesday night.
They were knocked across the room, but not injured, said Los Angeles city firefighters who responded to the emergency off Coldwater Canyon and Mulholland Drive.
So when plans to shoot a sea emergency off Norfolk fell through, they simply nipped up to the West coast of Scotland and filmed there.
Boudicca was five hours late docking due to a medical emergency off Madeira in which a woman passenger was airlifted off to hospital in Funchal, where she is recovering.
Local emergency shutdown via an emergency off (EMO) button and remote shutdown capabilities are standard, as well as other networking and communication signals.