Local emergency shutdown via an emergency off (EMO) button and remote shutdown capabilities are standard, as well as other networking and communication signals.
What does EMO stand for?
EMO stands for Emergency Off (definition used by SEMI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EMO
We have 78 other meanings of EMO in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Material Operator
- Electromagnetism and Optics
- Electronic Maintenance/Material Officer
- Elektrik Mühendisleri Odasý (Turkey)
- Emergency Machine Off
- Emergency Management Office
- Emergency Management Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Emergency Management Organization (Canada)
- Emergency Measures Office
- Emergency Measures Organization (Canada)
- Emotional (music genre)
- Emotional Rock (music, fashion)
- Emotive Hardcore (music genre)
- Engage Missile Order
- Environmental Management Office
- Environmental Management Ordinance
- Environnement Matériels Objectifs (French: Environmental Objectives Materials)
- Equipment Management Office
- European Mortar Industry Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Warner (R-VA), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) are using a different tactic to limit the costs of climate change legislation in a proposal Warner called "an emergency off ramp.
The emergency off the Northumberland coast prompted a warning for people to take greater care by the sea over summer.
He says the torque from the machine flipped him three times, inflicting severe trauma to his arm, until he hit an emergency off switch.
The system is ANSI compliant, providing Emergency Off button and optional dead man switch.