The software is Gold certified by the National Emergency Medical Services Information System and interfaces with both PCs and Macs.
What does EMSIS stand for?
EMSIS stands for Emergency Medical Services Information System (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMSIS
We have 1 other meaning of EMSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry
- Emergency Medical Services Instructor
- Etudes de Mécanique Sismique (French: Studies of Seismic Mechanics)
- Executive Management Services, Inc.
- Expanded Multi-Sensor Integration
- Emergency Medical Services Integration Authority (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Electronic Media Special Interest Group (conference)
- Emergency Medicine Student Interest Group
- Education Management School Information System
- Electronic Mailing Stock Information Service (Hong Kong)
- Emergency Shipping Information System
- European Medical School Information System (database)
- Emitter Simulation Warning Message
- Edinburgh Medical and Surgical Journal
- Ethnic and Migration Studies in Japan
- Extended Master Session Key
- Electron Microscopy Service Laboratory
- Environmental and Molecular Support Laboratory (PNL)
- Environmental Molecular Science Laboratory (operated by Battelle for the US DoE; Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Environmental Monitoring Support Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Emergency Medical Services Information System (NEMSIS) is the national repository that stores EMS data from every state in the nation.