Hayes was appointed a Member of the State Trauma and State Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committees, Massachusetts chapter of the American College Emergency Physicians Committee on Legislation and Public Relations, and a Massachusetts Representative to the Federal Task Force to establish a national emergency medical services program.
What does EMSAC stand for?
EMSAC stands for Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMSAC
- Emergency Medicine Student Association
- Employment Movement of South Africa
- Envelope Manufacturers and Suppliers Association (Alexandria, VA)
- European Marine STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data) Association
- European Maritime Safety Agency
- European Medical Students' Association
- European Mormon Studies Association
- External Measure of Student Achievement
- Seaman Apprentice, Electrician's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Emergency Medical Services Administrators Association of California (Sacramento, CA)
- Emergency Medical Services Association of Colorado (Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Educacion Media Superior a Distancia Emsad (Spanish: Media Higher Education Distance Emsad)
- Electromagnetic Safety
- European Marine Sand and Gravel Group
- English, Media Studies and Art History (University of Queensland, Australia)
- Executive Master of Science in Association Leadership
- École Militaire Supérieure d'Administration et de Management (French: Higher Military School of Administration and Management)
- Early Medical School Acceptance Program
- Environmental Management Systems Accreditation Program (Standards Council of Canada)
- Extended Messaging Services Application Programming Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical committee needs Coos County volunteers COOS COUNTY - The Coos County Commissioners this week announced vacancies on the Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee for terms expiring June 2005.