EHS is Nova Scotia's only emergency medical agency, responsible for 973,000 residents spread over almost 40,000 square miles of largely rural landscape.
What does EMA stand for?
EMA stands for Emergency Medical Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMA
We have 402 other meanings of EMA in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Mailing Address
- Electronic Messaging Association
- Electronic Missile Acquisition
- Electronic Module Assembly
- Elephant Manager's Association (est. 1988)
- Elevation Mask Angle (GPS)
- Eligible Metropolitan Area
- Emergency Management Administration (university program)
- Emergency Management Agency
- Emergency Management Australia
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Emergency Medical Assistant
- Emergency Movements Atomic
- Emission Mask Analysis
- Employers and Manufacturers Association (New Zealand)
- Employment Medical Adviser
- Empresa Multinacional Andina (Spanish: Andean Multinational Enterprise)
- Endomysial Antibody
- Energy Market Assessments
- Energy Market Authority (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grants came from the Maryland Emergency Medical Agency and through FEMA to train teachers, send them to seminars and develop curriculum.
The Maryland Emergency Medical Agency coordinates relevant state agencies and also acts as spokesperson to the press.