NEMA director general (Mohammed) Sani-Sidi said they would work with other agencies to determine what happened to the emergency locator beacon which could have sent a distress signal to NEMA MCC)," Shuaib added.
What does ELBA stand for?
ELBA stands for Emergency Locator Beacon (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ELBA
We have 7 other meanings of ELBA in our Acronym Attic
- Extending the Littoral Battlespace
- Extension Level Billing
- Extending the Littoral Battlespace-Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration
- E-Learning Baltics (Conference)
- Early Late Barstovian
- East Lincoln Betterment Association (East Lincoln County, North Carolina)
- East London Business Alliance (UK)
- Electronic Banking (banking software, Austria)
- Elettromeccanica Luoni Busto Arsizio
- Emergency Location Beacon - Aircraft
- Employment Law Bar Association (UK)
- Ente Lavoro Basilicata
- Entrepreneurial Leadership for Business Advantage
- Extending the Littoral Battlespace - Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration
- European Livestock Breeds Ark and Rescue Net
- English Language Bridging Course (various universities)
- English Language Business Centre (Germany)
- Entry Level Banking Curriculum (United Arab Emirates)
- Erie Line Brewing Co. (blog)
- Etten Leurse Basketball Club (Etten-Leur, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than just a GPS and emergency locator beacon, Delorme's PN-60w with SPOT Satellite Communicator merges a functional GPS with SPOT satellite messaging capabilities.
When asked what they would have done without the emergency locator beacon, the leader stated, "We would have never attempted this hike.
gov COSPAS-SARSAT and emergency locator beacons - http://www.
we received a satellite alert from its emergency locator beacon," Chief Petty Officer Blake Kilbourne said.
Emergency Locator Beacons represent a core competency and key growth market for Digital Angel and its subsidiary Signature Industries.
An emergency locator beacon was also transmitting details of the location of the sinking.
Jan 31, 2010 The pilot of a light twin-engined aircraft was able, following a total electrical failure at night, to bring his aircraft back to base by using a hand-held emergency locator beacon and a mobile telephone.