as amended in 1994, (the "Knox-Keene Act") requires HMO's to reimburse emergency health care providers for the emergency service they provide to an HMO's members.
What does EHCP stand for?
EHCP stands for Emergency Health Care Provider (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHCP
We have 2 other meanings of EHCP in our Acronym Attic
- East Harris County Manufacturers Association (Texas)
- Eastern Hills Catchment Management Project (Australia)
- Ecumenical Health Care Network (Canada)
- ESA (European Space Agency) Health Care Network
- European Health Communication Network (est. 1997; World Health Organization)
- Employers Health Coalition of Ohio (Canton, OH)
- Extended Hueckel Crystal Orbital
- Easton Hunt Capital Partners (various locations)
- Edmonton Home Care Program (Canada)
- Education, Health and Care Plan (UK)
- Extended Health Care Plan (Canada)
- Efficient Healthcare Consumer Response
- Electronic Health Care Record
- Electronic Health Care Record Architecture
- Embedded, Hybrid and Critical Systems (computing)
- English House Condition Survey
- Extended Health Care Services (Canada)
- Ezell-Harding Christian School (Antioch, TN)
- Electro-Hydraulic Control Unit
- Emergency Health Care Worker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our partners are helping us create innovative solutions for first responders and emergency health care providers that help achieve these goals," said In Motion Technology CEO Kirk Moir.
As a doctor, I know first hand the challenges emergency health care providers face when treating a patient that has no medical history available.