The Emergency First Aid at Work course costs PS30 but is free for Passport to Leisure holders.
What does EFA stand for?
EFA stands for Emergency First Aid (health care; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFA
We have 150 other meanings of EFA in our Acronym Attic
- Education for All
- Education Funding Agency (UK)
- Educational Foundation of America
- Effective Filtration Area (filter devices)
- Egyptian Football Association
- Electrodiagnostic Functional Assessment
- Electronic Frontiers Australia Inc.
- Elektronische Fahrplanauskunft (German)
- Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts (New York, NY)
- Elmira Free Academy (Elmira, NY)
- Empowerment for All
- End-Fire Array
- Enfance & Familles d'Adoption (France)
- Engin de Franchissement de l'Avant (French: Forward Crossing Apparatus)
- Engineering Failure Analysis
- Engineering Field Activity (SPAWAR)
- Engineering Flight Activity
- English Football Association
- Environment in Focus Association
- Environmental Foundation for Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of staff at V&A Bell Brown were awarded certificates after successfully completing their Emergency First Aid at Work qualification.
Representatives from organisations including Icing World, The Wright Way and Dennetts Furniture completed the one-day Emergency First Aid at Work course, which now enables them to confidently and competently administer first aid.
Upon his collapse, emergency first aid was rendered by the attorney general's security detail and a doctor who was on the scene" before he was taken to George Washington University hospital, Peter Carr, acting director of public affairs, said in a statement.
On Wednesday, September 17, the emergency first aid for sport course will be held.
The course will also include qualifications for child protection and emergency first aid.
James Taylor told how he performed emergency first aid on the 17-year-old in the walled garden of the park in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, before paramedics arrived.
30pm where a passing member of hospital staff gave emergency first aid.