You can use an Emergency Financial First Aid Kit developed by Operation Hope, FEMA and Citizen Corps to help you organize your information.
What does EFFAK stand for?
EFFAK stands for Emergency Financial First Aid Kit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Emergency Family Assistance Association
- Equal Footing for Animals
- Estonian Freight Forwarders Association
- European Federation of Farriers Associations
- European Federation of Financial Analysts
- European Flavour and Fragrance Association
- European Fly Fishing Association
- European Freight Forwarders Association
- European Forum of Farm Animal Breeders
- Elite Forces Fitness and Combat Training (US Air Force)
- European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies
- European Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies (now European Foot and Ankle Society EFAS)
- European Federation of Trade Unions in the Food, Agriculture and Tourism Sectors
- Enhanced Functional Flow Block Diagram (engineering modeling)
- East Finland Film Commission
- East Freehold Fire Company (East Freehold, New Jersey)
- East Fremantle Football Club (Australia)
- Edinburgh the Fur-Free City (Scotland, UK)
- European Federation of Foundation Contractors (UK)
- Evergreen Fly Fishing Club (est. 1954; Everett, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million in EITC refunds -- an average of more than $1,500 per family -- by ensuring that eligible taxpayers from all of the Katrina-impacted states understood and claimed the EITC --Provided free tax preparation for 5,000 taxpayers at H&R Block offices across the Gulf Coast --Delivered free tax advice, access to prior-year returns and other essential financial counseling and support for impacted individuals and families who continue to work through the lengthy recovery process --Distributed over 8,000 Emergency Financial First Aid Kits from Operation HOPE available for download at www.
The Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK), a document which allows individuals to create detailed listings of their important personal contact, financial and legal information; and the companion document, the Personal Disaster Preparedness Guide (PDPG) which guides them through required survival and recovery information and the steps they should take prior to an emergency.