Health Director General Dr Muhammad Aslam Chaudhry said that 120,000 tablets of Paracetamol had already been sent to Mianwali, emergency drug kits for 15,000 patients had been sent to Muzaffargarh, while medical kits sufficient for 1,500 patients of gastroenteritis had been sent to Rahim Yar Khan.
What does EDK stand for?
EDK stands for Emergency Drug Kit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDK
We have 14 other meanings of EDK in our Acronym Attic
- Expression Développement Jeunesse (French: Youth Expression Development)
- L'Ecole du Journalisme (French: School of Journalism; Nice, France)
- Éditions Juridiques Africaines (French: African Legal Publishing; Sénégal)
- Eastern Districts Junior Basketball Association (Australia)
- European Day of Jewish Culture
- National Center on Education, Disability and Juvenile Justice
- Economic Development Job Training (Michigan)
- Effective Date of Key (cryptography)
- Electric Dynamic Katathermometer
- Embedded Development Kit
- Emotiv Development Kit
- Erziehungsdirektoren (German: Directors of Education; Switzerland)
- European Death Knot (rock climbing)
- Evil Dark Knights (gaming clan)
- Evil Dog Killer
- Evil Dragon King (Final Fantasy VII; video game)
- External Drift Kriging
- Endocrine Disruptor Knowledge Base (Food and Drug Administration)
- Edmonton and District Kart Racing Association
- Eerste Drentse Kano Vereniging (Dutch: First Drenthe Canoe Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
informed that 1,20,000 tablets of Paracetamole have already been sent to Mianwali whereas today Emergency Drug Kits for 15,000 patients have been sent to Muzaffargarh while medical kit sufficient for 1500 patients of Gastroenteritis sent to Rahim Yar Khan.
Save the Children UK provided emergency drug kits to neighboring Legambo district (woreda).