In addition to ACEP, representatives of six stakeholder organizations are participating on the 18-member board of governors: American Academy of Emergency Medicine, Association of Academic Chairs of Emergency Medicine, American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians, Emergency Department Practice Management Association, Emergency Medicine Residents' Association and Society for Academic Emergency Medicine.
What does EDPMA stand for?
EDPMA stands for Emergency Department Practice Management Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDPMA
We have 1 other meaning of EDPMA in our Acronym Attic
- Eminent Domain Procedure Law (New York)
- English Department Premier League (sports)
- Donzdorf (airport code; Germany)
- Electronic Data Processing Machine
- Electronic Designated Primary Market-maker
- Electronic Document Preparation and Management (educational courses)
- Équipe de Droit Pénal de Montpellier (French: Team of Criminal Law of Montpellier; Montpellier, France)
- Estrogen-Dependent Pituitary Mass (endocrinology)
- Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Monomer
- Event-Driven Power Management
- Extended Docking Phased Maintenance Availability (US Navy)
- Department of Education Payment Management System (US Department of Education)
- Environnement Développement des Pays Narbonnais (French environmental association)
- Étude Développement Projet Nature (French: Nature Study Development Project)
- European Decision Professionals Network
- East District Project Office (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Engineering Duty Petty Officer (US Navy)
- Évaluation Dosimétrique Prévisionnelle Optimisée (French: Forward-Looking Optimized Dosimetric Evaluation)
- Neumarkt/Opf (airport code; Germany)
- Electronic Design and Pre-Press
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lyman also was appointed chairman of the board of the Emergency Department Practice Management Association (EDPMA).
Billingham is the Emeritus Chairman of the Emergency Medicine Patient Safety Foundation and has served on the Board of the Emergency Department Practice Management Association (EDPMA), founded and served as medical director for the Center for Emergency Medical Education, was a co-founder of the National Emergency Medicine Board Review Course, and served on the American College of Emergency Physicians Coding and Nomenclature and Medical Legal Committees.