Baystate Mary Lane Hospital Emergency Department Physicians also conduct monthly continuing education for EMTs, Intermediates and Paramedics at no cost.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Emergency Department Physician
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Detailed Package
- Electronic Dictionary Project
- Electronic Document Professional (Xplor International)
- ELINT Data Processor
- Elite Development Program (athletics; various locations)
- Embedded Data Processing/Processor
- Embedded Development Platform (electronics)
- Embedded Display Port (Video Electronics Standards Association)
- Emergency Dance Party (Internet slang)
- Emergency Defense Plan
- Emergency Depressurisation
- Emotionally Disturbed Person (NYPD)
- Employee Development Plan
- Employee Discount Program (various locations)
- Enchant Deadly Poison (Ragnarok online gaming)
- End Diastolic Pressure (cardiology)
- Energias de Portugal
- Energy-Delay Product
- Enfants du Plessis (French children's sports association)
- Engine Driven Pump (hydraulic, aerospace)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Lightning Charts, a native iPad application for Emergency Department physician documentation, has been named App-of-the-Month by Nuance Healthcare for its innovative integration of Nuance's 360 | Development Platform.
95 Hardcover RF260 Desmond, an audiologist and manager of a hearing and balance clinic, presents a guide for audiologists, otolaryngologists, neurologists, physical therapists, and emergency department physicians to dizziness and balance disorders and how to manage a balance clinic.
Jorge Diaz, an assistant clinical professor and emergency department physician.
Emergency department physicians are prescribing more narcotics to patients who say they have pain, but minority patients are less likely than whites to receive such drugs, according to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association The government-funded study, which was conducted by researchers at the University of California-San Francisco, used data from a federal survey to analyze more than 150,000 ED visits for all types of pain at 500 city and rural U.
Wiesenfeld reviewed the first 22 patients screened by a small pilot program in which she provided a geriatric psychiatry consultation liaison service to emergency department physicians at Mt.
MIAMI BEACH -- Primary care and emergency department physicians provide care to a growing number of patients with food allergies, but they aren't necessarily comfortable doing so.
A national trade association, the EDPMA offers support to emergency department physician groups and their partners to enhance quality patient care through operational excellence and financial stability.