EvoTec has been widely commended for their efforts helping state, local and Federal authorities establish data exchange communication among first responders and for their efforts providing successful definition, development, and integration services for Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) and the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) utilizing the Integrated Public Alerts and Warnings System-Open Platform for Emergency Networks (IPAWS-OPEN), Unified Incident Command and Decision Support (UICDS) and other capabilities.
What does EDXL stand for?
EDXL stands for Emergency Data Exchange Language (National Information Exchange Model standard)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- École Doctorale de École Polytechnique (French: Graduate Polytechnic School)
- Electromagnetic Data Exchange (telecommunications)
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray (Spectroscopy)
- Event-Based Data Exchange (UPNet)
- Event-Driven Executive (IBM Series/1 OS)
- Extended Data Register
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Analysis
- European DX Council (amateur radio hobby organization)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Diffraction
- Emergency Data Exchange Language-Distribution Element (National Information Exchange Model Standard)
- Emergency Data Exchange Language Resource Messaging
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction (analysis method)
- Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence
- Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectrometry
- Elementary Dispersion X Spectroscopy (absestos research)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy
- Education of the Developmentally Young (course)
- Effective Degradation Years (nuclear energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN ANTONIO -- This week, members of the OASIS open standards consortium demonstrated their ability to transmit information using the Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) suite of standards including the Common Alerting Protocol (CAP).
Messages were sent through the system using many standard formats including the full suite of the OASIS Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL), Distribution Element (EDXL-DE), Hospital Availability Exchange (EDXL-HAVE), Resource Messaging (EDXL-RM), Common Alerting Protocol (CAP), Keyhole Markup Language (KML), Cursor on Target (CoT), National Information Exchange Model (NIEM N.
Utilization of the Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) and the Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) OASIS standards, and several other supporting standards form an interoperable data sharing communications bridge linking organizations, government entities and the general public.
We've produced the Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) and the Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) OASIS Standards," said Patrick Gannon, president and CEO of OASIS.
Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) & Common Alerting Protocol (CAP)
The OASIS international standards consortium today announced that its members have approved the Emergency Data Exchange Language Distribution Element (EDXL-DE) version 1.
The OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee remains open to new participation and particularly seeks input from those in the international community to advance CAP in alignment with other specifications in its Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) suite.