In accordance with the direction in those reports, and in consultation with congressional staff, we are reporting on (1) actions taken by the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Emergency Communications (OEC) to establish the Emergency Communications Preparedness Center (ECPC) and (2) challenges OEC and ECPC officials reported that could affect interagency coordination through ECPC.
What does ECPC stand for?
ECPC stands for Emergency Communications Preparedness Center (various US federal agencies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECPC
We have 73 other meanings of ECPC in our Acronym Attic
- Electronically Controlled Pneumatic Braking (railway technology)
- Emergency Cardiopulmonary Bypass (resuscitation)
- Entente Cycliste Pierre Bénite Saint Genis Laval (French cycling club)
- Early Childhood Parenting Center (Santa Monica, CA)
- Economic Classification Policy Committee
- Effective Cost per Click (advertising)
- Électricité Climatisation Plomberie Conseil (French electrical, air conditioning and plumbing company)
- Elliptic Curve Point Counting (algorithm)
- Elm City Parks Conservancy (New Haven, CT)
- Emerald Coast Pagan Community (Panama City, FL)
- Energy Consumption per Capita (by country)
- Entreprise de Construction Polyvalente et de Conception (French: Versatile Design and Construction Company; Cameroon)
- Environmental Conservation and Protection Center (Philippines)
- Estimated cost per click (online advertising)
- Euro Coins Pocket Collector (pocket PC software)
- European Cancer Patient Coalition
- European Parliamentary Comparable and Parallel Corpora (research group)
- Experimental Climate Prediction Center (US NOAA Applied Research Center; La Jolla, CA)
- Eastern Cape Provincial Council of Churches (South Africa)
- European Council for Pastoral Care and Counselling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill would establish an Emergency Communications Preparedness Center to serve as the focal point for federal interagency efforts on operable and interoperable communications issues.