Sponsored by the Citizen CPR Foundation (CCPRF) - a non-profit organization promoting citizen CPR - the "50th Anniversary Gala & Survivor Dinner" is being held as part of the CCPRF's Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update (ECCU) conference and will spotlight the power of citizen action.
What does ECCU stand for?
ECCU stands for Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update (heart care)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECCU
We have 13 other meanings of ECCU in our Acronym Attic
- Epro Call Center Training Institute
- Education Counseling and Credit Transfer Information Service
- European Committee for Cocoa Trade Organizations
- European Cancer Clinical Trials Register
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Technology System (research project)
- Engineering Casualty Control Training Team
- English Council of California Two-Year Colleges
- Eastern Caribbean Currency Union
- Educational Community Credit Union (various locations)
- Electra Central Credit Union (now Advantis Credit Union; Milwaukie, OR)
- Emergency Command Coordination Unit
- Europe-China Commercial Union (Paris, France)
- Evangelical Christian Credit Union
- Ethiopian Community Centre in the UK
- East Cherry Creek Valley Water and Sanitation District (Aurora, CO)
- Emergency Command and Control Vehicle (US FEMA)
- Enclosed Cottage Cheese Vat (Arla Foods; Skovde, Sweden)
- Enterprise Cloud Computing & Virtualization (conference; UK)
- Ethnic Communities' Council of Victoria (Australia)
- European Conference on Computer Vision (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CPR Challenge took place in ZOLL's booth during the 2006 Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update (ECCU) Conference this past June in Orlando, Fla.
The non-profit organization is launching a national call to action at its upcoming Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update (ECCU) conference on December 7-11 in San Diego.