The actions occurred as the TDH rescinded its notice of detention of May 16 and its emergency administrative order of June 9.
What does EAO stand for?
EAO stands for Emergency Administrative Order
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAO
We have 45 other meanings of EAO in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Advocates of New York
- Enlisted Association of the New York National Guard (Latham)
- Economic Assessment Office (NIST)
- Economy Act Order
- Éducation a l'Orientation (French: Education Guidance)
- Egyptian Agricultural Organisation
- Egyptian Antiquities Organization (now Supreme Council of Antiquities)
- Einstein Archives Online (Albert Einstein; Hebrew University of Jerusalem; Israel)
- Électricité Automatisation de l'Ouest (French: Western Power Automation)
- Emergency Actions Officer
- Emergency Area Office
- Employee Assistance Office
- Engineering Audit Officer (New York)
- Enseignant Agréé de l'Ontario (French: Teacher Approved Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Enseignement Assisté par Ordinateur (French: Computer Assisted Learning)
- Enseñanza Asistida Por Ordenador
- Enterprise Add-On
- Entity Access Object (databases)
- Entretiens Annuels d'Ophtalmologie (French: Annual Ophthalmology Meetings)
- Environmental Affairs Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced today that Tommy Naylor Farm (Farm), a hog farm in Newton Grove, Sampson County, North Carolina, is cooperating with an Emergency Administrative Order (Order) issued by the Agency.
Environmental Protection Agency today announced that an Emergency Administrative Order has been issued to the Mt.