Providing such cross-sectional services had been ''a significant challenge'' for the LDP-led government, which depended on bureaucrats, said the DPJ lawmaker who has been appointed to lead the emergency action team formed to implement the measures.
What does EAT stand for?
EAT stands for Emergency Action Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAT
We have 122 other meanings of EAT in our Acronym Attic
- Eating Among Teens (study)
- Eating Attitudes Test
- École d'Analyse Transactionnelle (French: School of Transactional Analysis)
- École d'Architecture de Toulouse (French: School of Architecture of Toulouse; Toulouse, France)
- Ecrivains Associés du Théatre (French: Writers Associated with the Theater)
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Ehime Asahi Television (Japan)
- Electro-Absorption Transceiver
- Electronic Automatic Transmission (vehicles)
- Elite Assault Team (video games)
- Emergency Action Termination
- Employment Appeals Tribunal
- En Avant La Tessoualle (French sports club)
- End-Around Test
- Engineer Assessment Team (US Army)
- Entering Air Temperature
- Environment Appropriate Tableware (Glory Team Industrial Ltd.)
- Environmental Acceptance Test (US NASA)
- Épreuve d'Aptitude Technique (French: Technical Aptitude Test)
- Equal Access Tandem
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Kenyon International Emergency Services, the world's leading disaster management company, has activated an emergency action team to respond to the needs of Baton Rouge, Louisiana in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina under an agreement with the US Government and the Department of Homeland Security.
HOUSTON, August 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Kenyon International Emergency Services has activated an emergency action team to respond to today's crash of a Helios Airways jetliner near Athens, Greece.
Creation of the California Floodplain Management Task Force was one recommendation of Assembly Bill 1147, Statutes of 2000, as well as the 1997 Flood Emergency Action Team report.
In the latest exercise, the Department coordinated with the governments of Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico through an exercise task force established in the Operations Center and emergency action teams at U.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Kenyon International Emergency Services has activated an emergency action team to respond to today's crash of a Helios Airways jetliner near Athens, Greece.
But the Flood Emergency Action Team, which Wilson created Jan.
At the same time, the Food & Agriculture board issued a series of recommendations to Wilson's recently formed Flood Emergency Action Team.