Registration West Emerald Valley Little League will hold open registration Saturday from 8 a.
What does EVLL stand for?
EVLL stands for Emerald Valley Little League (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVLL
- Event Latitude
- Expanded Very Large Array (radio telescope)
- Éveil aux Langues (French: Awakening to Languages)
- Electronic Very Long Baseline Interferometry (radio astronomy)
- Exe Valley Leisure Centre (Devon, England)
- Electronically-Variable Liquid Crystal Optical Attenuator
- Eagle Valley Library District (Colorado)
- European Veterinary Libraries Group
- Embedded Value Life Insurance
- East Vallejo Little League (Vallejo, CA)
- Ethernet Virtual Leased Line (computer networking)
- Exit-Voice-Loyalty-Neglect (behavioural model; psychology)
- Education Volume License Program
- Ex-Vivo Lung Perfusion
- Evesham Vale Light Railway (UK)
- Elimination Voltammetry with Linear Scan
- Evanescent Wave Light-Scattering Microscopy
- Emergency Vacation Leave Sharing Program (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Eagle Valley Land Trust (est. 1981; nature preservation; Avon, CO)
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lions Club Foundation, Eugene Kiwanis Foundation and the West Emerald Valley Little League each received $500 from the Allstate Foundation, as part of a broader Allstate program that gave $16,000 to nonprofit agencies in Oregon.
He's vice president of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Emerald Valley's board of directors, and vice president of Emerald Valley Little League Baseball.
West Emerald Valley Little League will pick up trees in Eugene, Springfield, and Junction City Saturday from 9 a.
SOFTBALL Little League District 9 All-Star Championships AGES 9-10 - Emerald Valley Little League qualifies for the state tournament being played this week at the Willamette High School fields at Cascade Middle and Malabon Elementary schools.
Little League registration: Emerald Valley Little League and McKenzie Little League are currently registering players for the spring season.
According to Kyle Blackwell, president of the Emerald Valley Little League organization that began operation this year, the Little League baseball/softball is a kind of peoples' entity.