Dioune Professor of Curriculum and Teaching, she serves on the Selection Board of the Senator George Mitchell Fellowships and on the Boards of the Emerald Isle Immigration Center, and of The American Irish Historical Society.
What does EIIC stand for?
EIIC stands for Emerald Isle Immigration Center (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIIC
We have 2 other meanings of EIIC in our Acronym Attic
- Ethical-Intuitive Intratim (socionics)
- Excellence in Information Integrity
- Extremidad Inferior Izquierda (Spanish: Left Leg)
- Educational and Institutional Insurance Administrators (Chicago, IL)
- Embedded Industrial Internet Appliance (Arcom Control Systems)
- European Information Industry Association
- Economic Intelligence and Investigation Bureau
- Environmental Incident Investigation Board (US Air Force)
- European Islamic Investment Bank PLC (UK)
- Eastern Iowa Industrial Center (Davenport, IA)
- Emirates International Investment Company LLC (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Everyday Indicators of Impaired Cognition
- End Item Identity Number
- Endorse-It in-Dorset (UK; annual music festival)
- Emirates India International Exchange (currency exchange)
- European Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Euskadiko Informatikako Ingeniarien Elkargo Ofiziala (Basque engineering school)
- Electronics and Information Industries Forum (UK)
- Exchange Industrial Income Fund (Winnipeg)
- Eastern Idaho Interagency Fire Center (Idaho Falls, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Emerald Isle Immigration Center in Queens, New York, has vowed to reapply for a nearby street to be named in honour of Frank Carvill, a founder of the Irish Immigration Reform Movement, who died on June 4 when his vehicle hit a landmine.
She serves on the boards of the American Irish Historical Association and Emerald Isle Immigration Center.