DUSSELDORF, Germany, March 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The emerging connection of personal portable navigation devices to telematics services traditionally provided through embedded vehicle systems will be the focus of a presentation by ATX Vice President Shiva Kalisetty at "Navigation Day @ CeBIT 2008," the world's largest trade fair showcasing digital IT and telecommunications solutions, being held in Hannover, Germany, on Friday, 7, March 2008.
What does EVS stand for?
EVS stands for Embedded Vehicle System (Fieldworks)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EVS
We have 129 other meanings of EVS in our Acronym Attic
- Éclairage Vidéo Son (French: Video Lighting Sound)
- Economic and Valuation Services (KPMG)
- Economic Value Sourced
- Electric Vehicle Symposium
- Electro-Optical Viewing System
- Electronic Variable Speed (machine feature)
- Electronic Verification System
- Electronic Visibility Study
- Electronic Visualization System
- Electronic Voice Switching
- Emergency Vehicle Services, Inc (Belding, Michigan)
- Employé de Vie Scolaire (French: Employee of School Life)
- Employee Verification System (various organizations)
- Employer Verification Service
- Empty Vagina Syndrome
- Endoscopic Variceal Sclerotherapy
- Engine Valve Springs
- Enhanced VERDIN System
- Enhanced Vision System
- Enhanced Voltage Stress
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report assists manufacturers and suppliers caught up in this connectivity conundrum by identifying and analysing the potential solutions for enabling telematics connectivity where the intelligence is retained in the embedded vehicle system (smartphone integration is excluded).
By integrating Pocket CoPilot with Sensoria's platform, we're able to combine the best of both systems: the portability of a Pocket PC with the enhanced features and integration of embedded vehicle systems," explains Alain Kornhauser, ALK's founder and CEO.
Solutions reside on FieldWorks highly reliable 5000 Series II or its new 2000 Series Embedded Vehicle System.