com) TBI Audio Systems, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, (TBI) was formed in January 2006 to exploit a revolutionary patent in the field of sound reproduction, the Embedded Transmission Line [TM] (ETL) [US Patent No.
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for Embedded Transmission Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- Edge-Triggered Latch
- Edison Testing Laboratories (certification mark)
- Educational Technology Learning (Southlake, TX)
- Effective Translational Lift (helicopter aerodynamics)
- El Toro Loco (website)
- Electric Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Transmission Line
- Electron Transport Layer
- Electrotechnical Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attractively packaged in a space-saving enclosure, the 1R features TBI patented Embedded Transmission Line (ETL) technology meeting the High Definition Sound Standard (HDSS) that is being licensed and used by many major electronic manufacturers such as Marantz and Sharp.
com to locate a retailer, to order directly from TBI Audio Systems, or to learn more about the Majestic Diamond I, the Magellan subwoofers, and the story behind TBI's remarkable Embedded Transmission Line technology.